... to all my followers and friends here on DA
OK, I know I'm a little late
- but I had no time to write earlier.
But I wasn't lazy so far, had to organise some more stuff concerning my trade licence (it's some kind of bureaucratic war here in Germany to do that ^^) , working on a few comissions, think about how I should best redesign my homepage (by the way, I still need some feedback wether I should do an english version, too) thinking about new designs and stuff ...
I've been working an new corset patterns that I have to try out now, after I haven't made corsets for about one year now, it's urgent that I do that again - I hope I will soon have some customers for my new designs - and YES, I do take comissions.
Then, I'm working on a very classical 80's goth / New Wave collection, I already made three models of harem trousers, but I hardly have any pictures yet, because I want the whole collection to be shot together with some additional models.
Some historical influenced gowns will follow, too
There will be some small pieces for you to buy that I'm working on as well - I don't know whether I should get an etsy shop as well, I already have an account on DaWanda, and I don't want to get confused - feel free to tell me what you would prefer.
But well, there will be elaborate neck corsets and lace collars and mini capes and headdresses ... let's see what else I will come up with
- if you have any suggestions what you would like, let me know, too
And of course I have quite a lot private projects, too.
- finishing my fourth Doctor clothes. I already made the waistcoat (haven't uploaded it here, so far, I wanted to wait until everything is finished, but maybe I'll upload it anyway ... ) and some trousers. Currently I'm working on the frock coat - I decided to make the burgundy one made from velvet he wore in series 13 and 14 because I like that one best and I can wear it with other stuff as well. I need a brown hat, I already found the perfect one on ebay, but haven't bought it yet. I will make another shirt with the proper period collar to match the whole S13/14 style of the doctor and a new ascot from silk, which won't be that bulky around the neck like the cotton one I made before.
- Time Lord gown - my own redesign. The pattern needs some minor alterations, but works good apart from that. The final gown will be purple, the collar still needs to be covered in fabric and trimmed, which makes me a little bit worry about how it will turn out.
But - I want the finished gown to be STUNNING - elaborate, rich in detail, just impressive. I've seen quite a lot Time Lord costumes so far, sorry to say, but most of them looked simple and well - like costumes. You know, shiny fabric, simple patterns, almost no trims. I don't like that very much, I know it's crazy to put a lot of effort in something that I may wear only on very few occassions, but - I can do it, so I go it! Just as simple as that - I hope that people will be extremely impressed *gg*
- at least 2-3 more frock coats. Should be dark romantic pieces, very elaborate and of course unique. Like every year, WGT awaits, and I'm still not sure if I want to wear a dress again that time - maybe I'll get back to my white-faced drag queen style again for one day
with another gown, I haven't decided yet, but I'm perfectly sure that it's possible to pull off an elaborate New Romantic style without a big skirt as well.
- And some everyday clothes ... have to finish a few shirts and waistcoats and a replacement for my unrepairable worn-out old frock coat. It's almost done, but other things kept me busy so far.
So - just wish me luck for this year and that things will be fine
- I hope for customers and interesting comissions to get my own little business working.
Have a good time, and don't forget me